MAXIMA serves almost every business sector and among our many clients one finds both leading Israeli companies as well as the affiliates of many multinational firms.
In terms of safety and quality Maxima is continuously working on adopting more and better standards, and currently holds the following certificates: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO13485 and BRC for food safety.
• 1974 - founded by French investors on a government initiative.
• 1983 - listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
• 1996 - a majority stake is acquired by Praxair.
• 1999 - commissioning of a new ASU in Ramat-Hovav.
• 2008 - Discount Investments Corp. (DIC) buys out Praxair, becoming the controlling shareholder.
Praxair remains as a provider of know-how.
• 2009 - a CO2 purification plant is commissioned in Rotem, next to an ICL plant.
• 2010 - an additional ASU is commissioned in Ashdod.
• 2012 - the Union Group buys out DIC.
• 2015 - commissioning of a second CO2 purification plant in Rotem.
• Both Maxima's ASUs are serving major customers via pipelines.
• Maxima is a clear leader in CO2.
• Large storage capacity.
• Exclusive agreements with international players (Praxair, Chart, and others).
• The largest number of quality certificates on the Israeli market.
• Strong financials.
No. of Employees – 205
No. of locations – 5
Turnover (2013) – NIS 189 mil.
AMONG OUR CUSTOMERS:
• Coca Cola
• El Al
• Israel Chemicals Corp.
• Teva Pharmaceuticals
PO Box 4124
10 Haogen St., Northern Industrial Zone,